- What Happens If My Free Plan Quota Is Exceeded?
- How Do I Pay For My First Invoice?
- How Do I Reactivate A Suspended Account?
- How Do I Stop Paying For My Subscription?
- Can My Plan Be Paused During Setup and Test Phases?
- Too Many Accounts for My Business On HubRise. How Can I Clear the System?
- How Do I Check If I Already Have a User Profile in HubRise?
- I Lost My Password. How Do I Recover It?
- How Do I Check if the Connection Between My System and HubRise Is Working?
- How Do I Create a User Profile for Another Person?
- How Do I Create an Account for Another Business and Share Access?
- How Do I Create an Account for Another Business Without Sharing Access?
- How Do I Connect Multiple Instances of the Same App?
Too Many Accounts for My Business On HubRise. How Can I Clear the System?
There are different ways to manage accounts on HubRise.
- Update the name of the Accounts to more easily differentiate them. For example, if you created Accounts to test connections, you might add Test to their name. For more information on renaming Accounts, see Modify Account Details.
- Removing your profile from an Account will prevent you from seeing it. To do this remove your permission to the Account. For more information, see Remove a User.
- To delete the account, add _TO DELETE to the account name and HubRise will delete it when purging the system.
Feedback on this page