Connect to HubRise
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't already have a HubRise account, start by registering on the HubRise Signup Page. It only takes a minute!
Before you connect to HubRise, contact Lightspeed support on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to enable the integration with HubRise. Data will not flow from HubRise to Lightspeed Restaurant until they activate the API.
Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge connects to a HubRise location. You must repeat the process below for each location you want to connect.
- Open your HubRise back office and click the down arrow
- Select CONNECTIONS > View available apps.
- Select Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge from the list of apps.
- Click Connect.
- Allow Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge permission to access your location registered in HubRise. For accounts with multiple locations, expand the Choose location section to select the correct one and click on Allow. If you have multiple customer lists, you will also be prompted to confirm the one you wish to use.
- You will be redirected to the Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge user interface. Click Connect to Lightspeed button.
- The first time you connect, you will be redirected to the Lightspeed login page. Specify your Lightspeed Email and Password and click LOGIN.
- Once you are authorized in Lightspeed, the Configuration page will appear.
- In the Business location dropdown, select the Lightspeed business location to connect.
- Click Save.
- You have now connected your EPOS to your HubRise location. Orders sent to HubRise are now flowing to Lightspeed Restaurant.
We recommend providing Lightspeed support with access to your HubRise location connected with Lightspeed Restaurant. If needed, they will be able to troubleshoot issues by inspecting the logs of Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge.
To give Lightspeed support access to your location, follow these steps.
- If you have multiple accounts, click the down arrow
- From your HubRise back office, select CONFIGURATION.
- From the Usage section, select the location connected to Lightspeed from the Location column.
- In the Permissions section, add email@example.com to the list, and select Manager from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the + plus icon to confirm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sharing the username and password of your HubRise user profile is highly discouraged for security reasons.