Connect to HubRise
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not have a HubRise account yet, register on our Signup Page. It only takes a minute!
Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge connects to a HubRise location. You must repeat the process below for each location you want to connect.
- Open your HubRise back office and click the down arrow next to Location to select the location you want to connect. For help, check the HubRise User Guide > Accounts and Locations.
- Select CONNECTIONS > View available apps.
- Select Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge from the list of apps.
- Click Connect.
- Allow Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge permission to access your location registered in HubRise. For accounts with multiple locations, expand the Choose location section to select the correct one and click on Allow. If you have multiple customer lists or catalogs on HubRise, you will also be prompted to confirm the ones you wish to use.
- You will be redirected to the Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge user interface. Click Connect to Lightspeed button.
- The first time you connect, you will be redirected to the Lightspeed login page. Specify your Lightspeed Email and Password and click LOGIN.
- Once you are authorised in Lightspeed, the Configuration page will appear.
- In the Business location dropdown, select the Lightspeed business location to connect.
- Click Save.
- You have now connected your EPOS to your HubRise location. Orders sent to HubRise will be flowing into Lightspeed Restaurant once the HubRise integration is enabled.
Email HubRise at firstname.lastname@example.org to request activation of the connection. No data will flow from HubRise into Lightspeed Restaurant until Lightspeed activates the API for HubRise in your account. HubRise will facilitate this activation by writing to email@example.com.
When you make your request to HubRise, specify which apps you would like to connect. Also let us know whether you require the standard VAT to be applied or if your business is subject to unique VAT rates. To verify the standard VAT rates configured by Lightspeed when activating the API for HubRise, refer to this article: VAT rates for restaurants in France, Switzerland, and Belgium (In French).
We recommend providing Lightspeed support with access to your HubRise location connected with Lightspeed Restaurant. If needed, they will be able to troubleshoot issues by inspecting the logs of Lightspeed Restaurant Bridge.
To give Lightspeed support access to your location, follow these steps.
- If you have multiple accounts, click the down arrow next to Account to select the appropriate account.
- From your HubRise back office, select CONFIGURATION.
- From the Usage section, select the location connected to Lightspeed from the Location column.
- In the Permissions section, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list, and select Manager from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the + plus icon to confirm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sharing the username and password of your HubRise user profile is highly discouraged for security reasons.