From Connections, you can connect new apps and see apps connected to your HubRise Account.
Apps are connected either with a HubRise Account or Location depending on the app. Typically EPOS or Online Ordering System will connect to a Location, while marketing solutions connect to either the Account or Locations.
Related FAQ: What App Can I Connect to HubRise?
To connect a new app to your HubRise Account:
- Log in to HubRise from the HubRise Login page.
- Click CONNECTIONS on the left navigation panel.
- Select View available apps.
- Select the app you want to install.
- Follow the instructions for the specific app. When installing a new app, you will be required to grant the app access to your HubRise Account.
Some apps can be accessed from HubRise. If so, you can open the app by clicking on CONNECTIONS and selecting Open for the specific app. The app will open in a new browser window.
To display a line chart with the number of transactions made in the last 30 days, select CONNECTIONS > Actions > View Activity. This is a handy way to see if transactions are going through the connection.
Logs are stored for each app that has been connected. These logs are used to understand the communications between systems and detect issues. To view logs for a connection, select CONNECTIONS > Action > View logs for the specific app.
Logs record the requests from an app to HubRise. Each request is a transaction between an app and HubRise. It could be an order, a new customer registered, or any other communication between an app and HubRise.
At the top, the log page displays general information about the connection:
- Access token: The token used by the app to authenticate to HubRise.
- Scope: The connection permissions, such as whether the connection can access the Account or a single Location, what read/write access it has on the data, etc.
- Customer list and Catalog: Depending on the Scope, additional lines can display the ID for the resources that have been granted access to, such as the customer list and the catalog.
Logs can be filtered by resource and method through the following process:
- Select Edit.
- Select the resources and methods that you want to display. To view all log records, uncheck all resources and methods, or click Reset.
The log page then displays a summary list of requests in reverse chronological order.
Each log record includes:
- Date: The date and time of the request.
- Resource: The target of the request.
- Method: The HTTP method used in communicating the request.
- Path: The URL path for the request.
- Response: The HTTP response code.
You can see additional details by clicking on a log, including the request and the corresponding response. To download either the request or response, select the download icon
Apps can be disconnected from your HubRise Account by selecting CONNECTIONS > Actions. Find the app in question, then click Disconnect.
Feedback on this page