How Do I Create an Account for Another Business?
If you are a software provider, a reseller or a consultant, you might want to create an account for your customer on HubRise to ease the connection process and save them time.
To create an account for another business:
- If you are already logged in to HubRise, log out.
- Access the HubRise registration page.
- Enter the business the user details and click on Create account.
- Enter the account details for the business and click Create.
- Navigate to SETTINGS > Permissions section.
- To keep access to the account you just created, include your HubRise user profile email, change the role to Manager and click the plus icon
- To prompt the user to enter their own secure password, go to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address for the new user and click Reset Password. The user will receive an email with instructions on entering their own password.
- Logout as the newly created user, then login as your actual user profile. You will have access to the account for support purposes.
Feedback on this page