IMPORTANT NOTE: A full documentation of this integration is in progress.
OrderLord provides point of sale (EPOS), delivery management (DMS) and kitchen display (KDS) solutions.
The OrderLord EPOS is optimised for handling orders from food delivery and online ordering platforms in an efficient and seamless way. It offers advanced reporting and analytics functionalities to track the performance of your business.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The OrderLord delivery management (DMS) and kitchen display (KDS) solutions can be used in the French market however their EPOS has not been certified for French rules and regulations.
Connecting OrderLord to HubRise allows OrderLord to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
- Push the menu into a HubRise catalog.
- Synchronise final delivery time.
OrderLord can be connected to HubRise via the OrderLord support line.
Connecting OrderLord to HubRise allows your OrderLord EPOS, Kitchen Display System and Delivery Management System to communicate with other applications you use every day.
Synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To connect OrderLord to HubRise, you need an OrderLord subscription.
- Availability: Worldwide. The EPOS solution is not available in France.
- Category: Point of Sales
- Contact: email@example.com
- Price range: Contact OrderLord to enquire about pricing.
- Website: https://www.orderlord.com
Feedback on this page