- Next Order
IMPORTANT NOTE: Full documentation of this integration will be available soon.
Mainly focussed on the UK, Australia and New Zealand, Next Order offers a software suite for takeaway, delivery and full-service restaurants. Cloud based, easy to use and navigate, Next Order can be installed in any device. Feature-rich, the Next Order Point of Sales helps streamline operations thanks to the following features:
- A branded online ordering website.
- Loyalty program and embedded e-marketing tools.
- Driver management and real-time driver tracking by the end client.
- Table reservation and a built-in table management solution.
- Consolidated reporting, with integration of online orders, reservations and rostering apps.
With offices in Melbourne, Manilla and Bengaluru, Next Order includes free 24/7 support and frequently releases new features and improvements. Next Order's mission is to enable restaurants to embrace every part of their business with software.
Connecting Next Order to HubRise allows your EPOS to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
- Push the menu into a HubRise catalog.
Next Order can be connected to HubRise via the Next Order support line.
By connecting Next Order to HubRise, your EPOS can communicate with your other everyday applications. Receive orders from your online ordering solution, or food delivery platforms in your EPOS. Export your menu into other apps.
Thanks to HubRise, you can synchronise your menu, your customer information and your orders with your EPOS, your online ordering solution, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management solutions or delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing) solutions, business intelligence, inventory management and customer loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between Next Order and HubRise, you must have an existing Next Order account and the optional integrations add-on.
- Availability: United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand
- Category: Point of Sales
- Contact: +44 330 818 7219 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price range: From £29 / month
- Website: https://nextorder.com/en-gb