IMPORTANT NOTE: A full documentation of this integration is in progress.
Just Eat Takeaway.com is an online food ordering and delivery service platform for restaurants and convenience stores. Customers can order food online or via a mobile app. Their integration support team is based in the Netherlands, but they operate in 21 different countries in Europe, Asia, America, and Oceania.
Just Eat Takeaway.com connects to your HubRise account through Just Eat Takeaway Bridge, an app developed by HubRise.
Just Eat Takeaway Bridge allows you to connect the following platforms to HubRise:
- Takeaway.com (Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugual, Bulgaria, Romania)
- Lieferando (Germany, Austria)
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you wish to connect a Just Eat store in Ireland or in the United Kingdom, you should use Just Eat Flyt Bridge instead.
Connecting Just Eat Takeaway Bridge allows you to:
- Push orders to HubRise, including order status.
- Push delivery information into HubRise, for orders delivered by your team.
Just Eat Takeaway Bridge can be connected to HubRise from the HubRise back office.
Connecting your Just Eat Takeaway online restaurant or convenience store to HubRise allows you to receive Just Eat Takeaway orders directly in your EPOS, Kitchen Display System or your Delivery Management System also connected with HubRise. You will be able to manage Just Eat Takeaway orders alongside other orders, with the tools you use every day. Just Eat Takeaway orders will flow through your existing setup, as all other orders already do.
Via HubRise, synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with your EPOS, online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management, delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence, stock management, loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between Just Eat Takeaway and HubRise, your restaurant must be a Just Eat Takeaway partner.
- Availability: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Canada
- Category: Food Ordering Platforms
- Website: https://www.justeattakeaway.com/
Feedback on this page