foodpanda is an online ordering and food delivery platform part of the Delivery Hero network. It is present in several countries in Asia, and in Bulgaria and Romania in Europe.
foodpanda connects to your HubRise account through foodpanda Bridge, an app developed by HubRise.
Connecting foodpanda Bridge allows HubRise to:
- Pull orders from foodpanda, including order status.
- Pull delivery information from foodpanda, for orders delivered by the restaurant.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Catalog and inventory cannot currently be synchronised, but HubRise is planning to release this feature in 2022.
foodpanda Bridge can be connected to HubRise from the HubRise back office.
Connecting your foodpanda online restaurant or convenience store to HubRise allows you to receive foodpanda orders directly in your EPOS or Kitchen Display System also connected with HubRise. You will be able to manage foodpanda orders alongside other orders, using your own tools. foodpanda orders will flow through your existing setup, as all other orders already do.
Via HubRise, synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management, delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence, stock management, loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between foodpanda and HubRise, your restaurant must be a foodpanda partner.
- Availability: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Romania, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
- Category: Food Ordering Platforms
- Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://foodpanda.com