My Quota is Exceeded and I Have One Location. How do I Pay?
For Accounts with one Location, you'll set your credit card information at the Account level through these steps, and then upgrade your Location's plan.
First, set your payment method:
- Log in to HubRise through the HubRise Login page.
- Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS.
- Select the Account to update. Users that only have one Account will have that one selected by default.
- If there is no existing payment method, click Add payment method.
- Enter your credit card information. Credit cards must be valid to be accepted.
- When finished, click Save.
Once you have your credit card saved, your plan will upgrade automatically exceed your current plan. To validate the first payment, it is recommended for you to upgrade the plan manually and enter your CVC code when prompted.
To upgrade manually:
- Select SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS.
- For users with multiple Accounts, select the Account containing the specific Location.
- Click the Location to update.
- Scroll down to Payment and verify it is set to Subscription is paid by the account.
- Under Usage, select Change plan.
- To set your plan to use the paid plan that allows more transactions a month, click Upgrade.
- When prompted, click Pay and add your CVC code to authorize the payment plan.
Feedback on this page