My Quota is Exceeded and I Have Multiple Locations with Different Payment Methods. How do I Pay?
HubRise provides the flexibility so you can set some Locations to use the Account to pay their plan and others to pay for their plan with their own payment method. Follow these steps to set your payment method for your Account, and different payment methods for each Location:
- Log in to HubRise through the HubRise Login page.
- Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS.
- Select the Account to update. Users that only have one Account will have that one selected by default.
- If there is no existing payment method, click Add payment method. Enter your credit card information. Credit cards must be valid to be accepted.
- When finished, click Save.
Once you have your credit card saved, your plan will upgrade automatically exceed your current plan. To validate the first payment, it is recommended for you to upgrade the plan manually and enter your CVC code when prompted.
To upgrade manually:
- Select SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS.
- For users with multiple Accounts, select the Account containing the specific Location.
- Click the Location to update.
- Scroll down to Payment.
- If the Location will use the same payment method as the Account, make sure that this is set to Subscription is paid by the account.
- If the Location will use a different credit card, click Make the location pay for it. Then click Add payment method and enter your credit card method.
- Under Usage, select Change plan.
- To set your plan to use the paid plan that allows more transactions a month, click Upgrade.
- When prompted, click Pay and add your CVC code to authorize the payment plan.
- Repeat this process for each Location you want to upgrade.
Feedback on this page