IMPORTANT NOTE: Full documentation of this integration will be available soon.
SwooPOS is a cost efficient, multifunctional and easy-to-use mobile Point of Sales system designed for the hospitality and retail sectors. Migration to SwooPOS, setup and system upgrades are free.
SwooPOS combines a traditional EPOS and cloud-based technology to work online and offline when the internet goes down, or when you experience poor WiFi connectivity. It comes with a comprehensive set of features, including:
- Split the bill by creating multiple customer tabs per table.
- Table booking on the go with the customer mobile number and automated SMS sent with reservation details.
- Table Management to manage customers, and identify orders sent to the bar and kitchen.
- Mobile ordering app with a QR code on each table for customers to order autonomously.
- Analytics and reports for operations management and marketing programs.
SwooPOS is entirely developed in-house. Their customer service provides remote staff training and technical support.
Connecting SwooPOS to HubRise allows your EPOS to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
- Push a catalog into HubRise.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Pushing inventory information into HubRise will be supported in the future. Contact SwooPOS for more information.
SwooPOS can be connected to HubRise via the SwooPOS support line.
By connecting SwooPOS to HubRise, your EPOS can communicate with your other everyday applications. Receive orders from your online ordering solution, or food delivery platforms in your EPOS. Export your menu into other apps.
Thanks to HubRise, you can synchronise your menu, your customer information and your orders with your EPOS, your online ordering solution, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management solutions or delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing) solutions, business intelligence, inventory management and customer loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between SwooPOS and HubRise, you must have an existing SwooPOS account.