iKentoo Lightspeed K Series is an iPad and cloud Point of Sales system for restaurants and hoteliers. Acquired by Lightspeed, iKentoo will keep expanding to new international markets.
iKentoo Bridge is an app developed by HubRise used to connect iKentoo Lightspeed K Series EPOS with other apps.
iKentoo Lightspeed K Series connects to your HubRise account through iKentoo Bridge, an app developed by HubRise. iKentoo Bridge provides a user interface to see the requests sent to the EPOS and responses received.
Connecting iKentoo Bridge to HubRise allows iKentoo Lightspeed K Series to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Push paid orders into HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
- Push customer information into HubRise.
- Push a menu into a HubRise catalog.
iKentoo Bridge can be connected from the HubRise back office.
Connecting iKentoo Lightspeed K Series to HubRise allows your EPOS to communicate with other applications you use every day.
Synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with online ordering, food ordering and delivery platforms (including Uber Eats, Deliveroo and Just Eat), delivery management, delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
You need a Lightspeed K Series license to complete the connection.
- Availability: Worldwide
- Category: Point of Sales
- Contact: email@example.com
- Price range: iKentoo Bridge is included in your HubRise subscription. Contact Lightspeed to enquire about Lightspeed K Series pricing.
- Website: https://www.lightspeedhq.co.uk
Feedback on this page