Deliveroo is an online delivery platform for restaurants and convenience stores. It is based in the United Kingdom but operates in 13 different countries in Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
Deliveroo connects to your HubRise account through Deliveroo Bridge, an app developed by HubRise.
Connecting Deliveroo Bridge allows Deliveroo to:
- Push orders to HubRise, including order status.
- Push delivery information to HubRise, for orders delivered by your team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pulling catalog and inventory from HubRise will soon be supported. Contact us for more information.
Deliveroo Bridge can be connected to HubRise from the HubRise back office.
Connecting your Deliveroo online restaurant or convenience store to HubRise allows you to receive Deliveroo orders directly in your EPOS or Kitchen Display System also connected with HubRise. You will be able to manage Deliveroo orders alongside other orders, using your own tools. Deliveroo orders will flow through your existing setup, as all other orders already do.
Via HubRise, synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management, delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence, stock management, loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between Deliveroo and HubRise, your restaurant must be a Deliveroo partner.
- Availability: United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait
- Category: Food Ordering Platforms
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://deliveroo.co.uk
Feedback on this page