Verify the Connection to HubRise
The first step when connection issues between Zelty and HubRise arise is to verify the connection.
Check your connection between Zelty and HubRise through the following steps:
- Log in to your Zelty Account.
- Navigate to Marketplace.
- Click on HubRise.
- Verify that the connection has been enabled.
If the connection is not enabled, follow steps in Connect to Locations.
Ensure also that your Zelty connection is visible in HubRise through the following steps:
- Log in to your HubRise account.
- Navigate to CONNECTIONS.
- Verify that the connection to Zelty has been enabled for your location.
- Open the Actions dropdown and select View logs or View activity to see transactions between the Zelty and HubRise. For a detailed description on how to read and troubleshoot JSON requests in HubRise, see Understanding Logs in HubRise.
Zelty support team can be contacted at email@example.com for issues with the configuration of the EPOS.
Feedback on this page