From time to time it may be necessary to troubleshoot certain issues with the connection between TastyCloud or HubRise. Should this need arise, the following information may be helpful.
Follow these steps to verify the product mapping:
- Log in to your TastyCloud back office.
- Open the Mapping des produits (Products mapping) page
- Successively open the 4 sections: Produits (Products), Options (Options), Quantité (Quantity), and Menus (Deals). Make sure that all TastyCloud items are mapped to HubRise by opening the dropdown on the left and checking that it is empty.
For more information, check the Product Ref Code Mapping section.
Place a test order on your website to verify the connection between TastyCloud and HubRise.
You should view the test order transmitted to HubRise through the following steps:
- Log in to your HubRise account.
- Click Data > Orders. Order will be displayed.
- Click the new Order to verify the customer and order information is accurate.
- The Logs section will contain the detailed JSON records of the communication between TastyCloud and HubRise. For more information on how to read these logs, see Understanding Logs in HubRise.
The TastyCloud support team can be contacted at email@example.com for issues with the configuration of the connection.
Feedback on this page