TastyCloud is a digital menu and ordering solution for restaurants, which offers multiple options to your customers:
- View the menu at the restaurant on a variety of screen types.
- Order from a self ordering kiosk, or at the table by scanning a QR code with their smartphone.
- Order delivery or collection from your own website on their smartphones, tablets, or desktop computer from anywhere at anytime.
TastyCloud lets you set your hours of operation and delivery, change your menu on the fly, and offer alternatives. Are your customers craving gluten free, vegan or other options? TastyCloud makes it easy for them to find these.
TastyCloud integrates with your existing marketing website and your Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
To create a connection between TastyCloud and HubRise, you must have an existing TastyCloud website and HubRise Account.
If you don't have a TastyCloud website, you can register for a demo through the TastyCloud website. If you don't have an existing HubRise Account, you can register one in just a few clicks on the HubRise Signup page.
Connecting TastyCloud to HubRise allows TastyCloud to:
- Push orders and customers to HubRise.
- Pull a catalog from HubRise to ease the manual ref code mapping process.
TastyCloud can be connected to HubRise for your website and other apps to work as a cohesive whole. It could be your EPOS, your loyalty systems, the kitchen display system you use or your preferred marketing solution. This allows you to sync your menu, your customer and order information. For more information, see the HubRise User Guide.
- Availability: France
- Category: Online ordering for restaurants
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 1 88 32 06 70
- Website: https://www.tastycloud.fr
Feedback on this page