IMPORTANT NOTE: The integration is in progress. Full documentation will be published once the integration is complete.
Talabat is an online food ordering and delivery platform founded in Kuwait in 2004. As of April 2021, Talabat operates in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq. A subsidiary of Delivery Hero since 2016, Talabat became the largest online food ordering company in the Middle East.
Connecting Talabat to HubRise allows your online food ordering and delivery platform to:
- Push orders into HubRise, including order status.
- Push customer information into HubRise.
- Pull the menu from a HubRise catalog.
- Synchronise inventory with HubRise.
Talabat can be connected to HubRise from the HubRise back office.
By connecting Talabat to HubRise, your food ordering and delivery platform can communicate with your other everyday applications. Send Talabat orders to your EPOS, to an autonomous printer, a Kitchen Display Screen, or to your inventory management solution. Import your menu into Talabat.
Thanks to HubRise, you can synchronise your menu, your customer information and your orders with your EPOS, your online ordering solution, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management solutions or delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing) solutions, business intelligence, inventory management and customer loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between Talabat and HubRise, your restaurant must be a Talabat partner.
- Availability: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq
- Category: Food Ordering Platforms
- Contact: https://www.talabat.com/uae/contact-us
- Website: https://www.talabat.com