IMPORTANT NOTE: The integration is currently being reviewed. A full documentation will be published once the review is complete.
The Sicom EPOS integration with HubRise is maintained by MyTec. MyTec is an engineering service company, and an authorised Sicom reseller based in Italy.
Connecting Sicom to HubRise allows the EPOS to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
Sicom can be connected to HubRise via the Mytec support line.
Connecting Sicom to HubRise allows your EPOS to communicate with other applications you use every day.
Synchronise your customer and order information with online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat), and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between Sicom and HubRise, you must have a Sicom license, and a commercial agreement with Mytec.
- Availability: Worldwide, sold and serviced by local authorised resellers.
- Category: Point of Sale
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.sicom.com/
Feedback on this page