IMPORTANT NOTE: Full documentation of this integration will be available soon.
RapidBar simplifies your restaurant, bar or hotel inventory management. Whether you have one location or a chain, RapidBar adapts and allows you to centrally manage all your stock data in one cloud-based platform.
Managers can access a fully featured back office application to manage stock and track key performance indicators (KPIs). RapidBar eliminates common inventory challenges such as stock shortages and surplus, and helps to stay on top of cost fluctuations and labor shortages.
RapidBar's mobile app is also an easy-to-use counting tool and does not require any special training. It eliminates the need for spreadsheet usage, transcription mistakes, and human error in copying data.
RapidBar key features include:
- Products: You can store all of your ingredients in your own database, and access insightful data such as weights and Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) through RapidBar's community database.
- Recipes: You can use RapidBar to calculate recipe costs and related margins in real-time, create batch recipes, and print them for your staff to follow.
- Supply: You can add unlimited suppliers, receive automatic supplier order suggestions to optimise inventory levels, and include received orders to your inventory.
- Reporting: You have access to customisable reporting capabilities to help make informed decisions.
- Onboarding: You will receive personalised onboarding support to fully utilise RapidBar and make most of your investment.
Connecting RapidBar to HubRise allows your inventory management solution to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull the menu from a HubRise catalog.
IMPORTANT NOTE : RapidBar will soon synchronise inventory with HubRise to adjust product availability on your online ordering website or food ordering and delivery platforms. Contact RapidBar for more information.
RapidBar can be connected to HubRise from the RapidBar back office.
By connecting RapidBar to HubRise, your Inventory Management solution can communicate with your other everyday applications. Receive orders from your EPOS, your online ordering solution, or food delivery platforms in RapidBar. Pull your menu from HubRise into RapidBar. Compare your sales data with your actual stock movement and follow cost margins for every ingredient.
Thanks to HubRise, you can synchronise your menu, your customer information and your orders with your EPOS, your online ordering solution, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management solutions or delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence, inventory management and customer loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between RapidBar and HubRise, you must have an existing RapidBar account.
- Availability: Canada, United States, France, Worldwide
- Category: Operations and Inventory
- Website: https://rapidbarapp.com/en/