IMPORTANT NOTE: The integration is in progress. Full documentation will be published once the integration is complete.
Popina is an iPad EPOS for restaurants, bars and bakeries. Simple and intuitive to use, Popina is complemented with an operations management system and a number of accessories that help enrich the user and the customer experience.
Popipa can be supplemented with several complementary solutions:
- PopDisplay: Self ordering kiosks for customers to order and pay autonomously.
- PopFid: A customer loyalty program.
- PopOrder: An online ordering solution.
- PopLive: A mobile app to view restaurant data in real time from a smartphone.
Popina complies with the 2018 French Anti-Fraud Act.
Connecting Popina to HubRise allows your EPOS to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
- Push the menu into a HubRise catalog.
Popina can be connected to HubRise from the Popina back office.
By connecting Popina to HubRise, your EPOS can communicate with your other everyday applications. Receive orders from your online ordering solution, or food delivery platforms in your EPOS. Push your menu from Popina into other apps.
Thanks to HubRise, you can synchronise your menu, your customer information and your orders with your EPOS, your online ordering solution, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management solutions or delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence, inventory management and customer loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between Popina and HubRise, you must have an existing Popina license.
- Availability: France, Switzerland, Spain
- Category: Point of Sales
- Contact: +33 1 76 36 13 64 / email@example.com
- Price range: From 39€ / month
- Website: https://www.popina.com/fr