IMPORTANT NOTE: The integration is currently being reviewed. A full documentation will be published once the review is complete.
pointOne is a touch-screen Point of Sales serving the needs of all hospitality businesses. It comes with a suite of tools, including online ordering, self-ordering and kiosks, kitchen screens, reporting as well as stock control.
Connecting pointOne to HubRise allows pointOne to:
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Pull customer information from HubRise.
- Push the menu into a HubRise catalog.
pointOne can be connected to HubRise via the pointOne support line.
Connecting pointOne to HubRise allows your EPOS to communicate with other applications you use every day.
Synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Uber Eats and Just Eat), and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between pointOne and HubRise, you must have a pointOne license.
- Availability: United Kingdom
- Category: Point of Sales
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 345 862 0005
- Website: https://pointone-epos.co.uk/
Feedback on this page