How Can I Use LivePepper to Create Test Orders on HubRise?
If you have an app connected to HubRise and want to verify that orders can be successfully submitted, LivePepper is an effective solution. LivePepper provides a free 30 day demo that can be extended upon request.
The steps below assume that you have your app connected to HubRise.
To use LivePepper to create test orders:
- Sign up for a Free trial at the LivePepper home page.
- Log in to your new LivePepper back office account.
- Select Settings > Add-ons.
- Under HubRise, click the checkbox Share data with other applications.
- Click Connect to HubRise.
- Log into your HubRise account and select the HubRise Account and Location to use.
- Save the connection settings, then return to the LivePepper back office.
- Select View your website from the top of the page. This will open your LivePepper site in another browser tab or window.
- Generate an order.
- Return to LivePepper back office, and from the left navigation panel click Orders. The new order will be present.
- Log into your HubRise account with the established LivePepper connection.
- From HubRise, click ORDERS. The new order will be displayed.
- Click the new order to verify the information is accurate.
Feedback on this page