Connection to HubRise
Connecting foodpanda to HubRise can be done with a few simple steps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't already have a HubRise account, start by registering on the HubRise Signup Page. It only takes a minute!
As a first step, the HubRise integration must be enabled on your foodpanda account.
Contact us at email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
- The URL link(s) of your foodpanda store(s) you wish to connect. For example: https://www.foodpanda.pk/restaurant/n7yx/papa-johns-model-town.
- Your HubRise account and location IDs. If you don't have a HubRise Account, go to the HubRise Signup Page and follow the instructions. If your restaurant called Fast Pizza is located in Baker Street, your location ID may be
Fast Pizza Baker Street z6q31-0.
We will then contact foodpanda on your behalf to enable the connection. The activation typically takes a few days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: foodpanda Bridge connects to HubRise at the location level. For more information, see Locations.
To connect foodpanda Bridge to HubRise, follow these steps.
- Log in to your HubRise account.
- Select the location you want to connect from the dropdown menu.
- Select CONNECTIONS, then View available apps.
- Select foodpanda from the list of apps.
- Click Connect.
- Click Allow to grant the foodpanda Bridge permission to access the location of your restaurant registered in HubRise. For accounts with multiple locations, expand the Choose location section to select the correct one first, and then click Allow.
After connecting the bridge, you need to configure a few parameters on the Configuration page to send orders correctly to your EPOS.