The SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS > Usage section displays the number of orders and customers that have been processed through HubRise in the current billing cycle. Billing cycles are always a month in duration, and starts on the same calendar day as the Account is created. It also shows the HubRise fee related to each of the Locations on your Account.
To view Usage details for an Account or Location:
- Select SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS.
- For profiles with multiple Accounts, select the specific Account to view. The Usage section will display across the entire Account and all of its Locations.
- To view information for one location, select the specific Location.
HubRise provides both free and paid plans for its services. For complete information on plans and pricing, see the HubRise Price Page.
Free plans are available for Locations with a limited number of transactions a month.Once this limit is reached, you must upgrade to the paid tier to continue service. When the free plan limit is reached, all Admin users for the Account and the specific Location will be notified.
If you know that you will have more than the free plan quota allows, you can set the plan to the paid tier before being notified. The plan will not begin until the free quota limit is surpassed, even if you have selected the paid tier level and set your payment method.
It is possible to contact HubRise at email@example.com and request a free plan during your launch and test date.
When there is an issue with a plan, Account admins will receive an email and have a notification displayed when they log in to HubRise. Notifications can be sent and displayed in the HubRise back office for any reason involving payments or plan issues, such as:
- When a location has exceeded its free transactions limits and no payment method was saved in HubRise.
- Credit card has expired and needs an update.
- The credit card cannot be processed after a couple of automated payment attempts. For safety reasons, your bank might require you to enter the 3-digit security code again.
- A credit card has been saved in HubRise for payments but outstanding quotes have not been paid. For more information, see Process Pending Quotes.
If a payment notification appears, click the link and follow the instructions to resolve the issue. For more information on available plans, see Usage Plans.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If there is a problem with your payment method, admin users will receive an email notification and a message will display in the HubRise back office. Failing a response after two weeks, the HubRise Account will be automatically suspended.
You can change your plan to best meet your needs and the traffic of your business at any time without being over charged. For more details, see Usage Plans.
To change your plan for a location:
- Select SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS.
- For users with multiple Accounts, select the Account containing the specific Location.
- Click the Location to update.
- Under Usage, select Change plan.
- To set your plan to use the paid plan that allows more transactions a month, click Upgrade. To change the plan to one that allows fewer orders and customers a month, click Downgrade. Please note that once you have reached the transaction limit for a free plan, you must upgrade to the paid plan again.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To upgrade, you must have a payment method setup. For information, see Add a Payment Method. Your Account will not be charged until you exceed the free monthly limitation.
Feedback sur cette page