- HubRise User Guide
- Get Started
You can access HubRise from a web browser on any device: your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
To start using HubRise, create a User Profile. Registration is free, and only takes a minute. All you need is a name, email address, and secure password. Visit the HubRise Registration page to create a new user profile.
When you log in to HubRise for the first time, you will be asked to create an Account and a Location. A HubRise Account identifies your brand, while a Location refers to the point of sales within this brand, typically the physical outlet.
- The Account Name is the name of your business or brand, for example
- The Location Name identifies your physical outlet, and could be the city, the area, or the street name. For example, if the location is the only one in London, the Location name could be
London. If you have multiple locations in London, you could name them after their street address, for example
Dublin Street, and
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you select the correct Currency from the dropdown menu, as you will not be able to change it later.
A User Profile can have access to multiple Accounts. On the other hand, different User Profiles can have access to the same Account with different permission levels. For more information, see Permissions.
You can set the language for your HubRise session by clicking the down arrow
The HubRise interface is organised into the following sections:
- Dashboard: Get an overview of your organisation's sales, orders, and new customers.
- Connections: Connect new applications to your HubRise Account, and manage your existing connections.
- Data: View orders, catalogs, customers and corresponding logs across your locations.
- Settings: Add new locations, manage employee access and roles, view platform usage, check payment history or payment methods.
- Developer: Access for developers to integrate new applications with HubRise.
If you want to get an overall view of an Account's performance, select All locations. If you want to narrow results to one Location within an Account, select the Account then the corresponding Location.
- For users with access to multiple Accounts, click the down arrow
- To display data on all Locations or for a specific Location, click the down arrow
To log out of HubRise, click the down arrow
By default, you will be automatically logged out of your session after six months of inactivity.