- HubRise User Guide
- Customer Lists
The Customer lists section in the SETTINGS page allows you to add, edit, and delete customer lists.
Customer Lists can be added to Accounts and Locations with the following conditions:
- By default, Accounts define one Customer list named after the Account. Locations do not have a Customer list defined by default.
- An Account must have at least one Customer list. If you attempt to delete the last Customer list of an Account, an error notification will be displayed.
- You can create as many Customer lists as you need. For example:
- You can create a test Customer list to be used without impacting production.
- You can create a Customer list for a Location that have different Customers than other Locations.
You can connect integrated apps to a specific customer list. Your customers are registered, managed and imported from your third party application into HubRise, and cannot be edited from the HubRise interface.
Adding or editing a customer list does not affect third party applications.
To add a customer list, follow these steps:
- Select SETTINGS.
- To add the Customer list at Account level, verify that All locations is selected. To add it to a Location, select the Location from the Location dropdown.
- From the Customer lists section, click Add a customer list.
- Enter the name for the customer list. If you only have one customer list, we recommend using your Account or Location name.
- Click Create to save the new list.
The Customer lists section displays the following information:
- Name: The name of the customer list, followed by its unique identifier. This unique identifier does not change even if the name of the customer list is changed. For example: The customer list
Baker Streetwould be displayed as
Baker Street - abc123. If the catalog
Baker Streetis renamed to
Dunning Street, it will be displayed as
Dunning Street - abc123.
- Customer Count: The number of customers imported into HubRise. To view customer list details, see Customers.
To view the details of a customer list, click the name of the list. It will automatically link you to the DATA > Customers page for the specific list.
To change the name of a customer list:
- In SETTINGS.
- In the Customer lists section, click the edit icon
- Enter the new name of the customer list.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Customer lists can only be deleted when there are no active connections to them from an app, or when removing them will leave no Customer lists connected to the Account.
- Select SETTINGS.
- In the Customer lists section, click the remove icon
- Click Delete to confirm.