Connect to HubRise
The instructions below detail how to connect a LivePepper site to a new HubRise account as this is the most common scenario.
For instructions on how to connect a multisite, or on how to connect a site to an existing HubRise account, see the FAQ.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Both LivePepper and HubRise have their own vocabulary, and may refer to the same things by different names. For example, the branch in LivePepper is a location in HubRise. For more information on the terms and definitions used between these two platforms, see HubRise Definitions vs LivePepper Definitions.
To connect a single LivePepper site with a new HubRise Account:
- Login to your LivePepper back office.
- Select Settings > Add-ons.
- Under HubRise, click the checkbox Share data with other applications.
- Click Connect to HubRise.
- When the HubRise login page is presented, click No account yet?
- The Account Name will be automatically copied from LivePepper. Enter the required information and click Create account. HubRise will automatically start the Account creation process.
- To complete this process, and create your location enter the required information and click Create. This HubRise Account and Location will be created.
- LivePepper will require access to the new HubRise Account and Location. Click Allow.˙
- The connection between your LivePepper site and your new HubRise Account will be complete.
Feedback sur cette page