Map Ref Codes
Most EPOS solutions require a ref code for each product to correctly parse orders. Therefore, when you create your menu on Deliveroo, you need to make sure that each product is assigned to the correct ref code.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not assign a ref code to all your products, Deliveroo will not process the order correctly. For more information, see Why Are My Orders Not Received on HubRise.
To assign ref codes to your Deliveroo products with the Menu Manager tool in Deliveroo back office, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Deliveroo back office.
- From the menu on the left, select Menus.
- Click Edit menu. If you have multiple menus, make sure you edit the correct one.
- Click on the
- Enter the correct ref code for each product in the list.
- Click Save to confirm the mapping.
- Click Publish to finalise your mapping. Changes to the menu will be available online only after you publish them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Assigning ref codes to products manually from the Deliveroo Menu Manager tool is not possible if your Deliveroo account is configured to update ref codes via Menu API. To switch to Menu Manager and see PLU fields in your Deliveroo back office, contact email@example.com.
Feedback sur cette page