Connection to HubRise
Connecting Deliveroo to HubRise can be done with a few simple steps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't already have a HubRise account, start by registering on the HubRise Signup Page. It only takes a minute!
As a first step, the HubRise integration must be enabled on your Deliveroo account.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your email:
- The URL link of the Deliveroo store you wish to connect. For example: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/london/clapham/camile-thai-clapham.
- The Deliveroo Restaurant ID of the store. For more details, see our FAQ: How Do I Find My Deliveroo Restaurant ID.
- The email address you use to log in to the Deliveroo back office.
- The email address of your Deliveroo account manager.
- Your HubRise location name and identifier. For example:
Fast Pizza Baker Street z6q31-0.
- The type of Deliveroo services you want to associate with the HubRise location. For a description of Deliveroo service types, including delivery by Deliveroo and restaurant delivery, see our Terminology.
With this information in hand, the Deliveroo integration team will enable the HubRise connection for your store. New connections are approved on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deliveroo will not enable the HubRise connection if some product ref codes are missing. For details, see Map Ref Codes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deliveroo Bridge connects to HubRise at the location level. For more information, see Locations.
To connect Deliveroo Bridge to HubRise, follow these steps.
- Log in to your HubRise account.
- Select the location you want to connect from the dropdown menu.
- Select CONNECTIONS, then View available apps.
- Select Deliveroo from the list of apps.
- Click Connect.
- Click Allow to grant Deliveroo Bridge permission to access the location of your restaurant registered in HubRise. For accounts with multiple locations, expand the Choose location section to select the correct one first, and then click Allow.
- A new page asks you to provide your Deliveroo Restaurant ID. Enter the ID, then click Save to complete the connection process.
After connecting the bridge, you need to configure a few parameters on the Configuration page to send orders correctly to your EPOS.
If you use Deliveroo with an EPOS, you need to map all the products in your Deliveroo menu to their corresponding ref codes. This ensures that your EPOS can identify every item correctly.
To learn how to map ref codes on Deliveroo, see Map Ref Codes.
Feedback sur cette page