Connect to HubRise
Connecting Deliveroo to HubRise can be done with a few simple steps.
As a first step, the HubRise integration must be enabled on your Deliveroo account.
Contact us at email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
- The URL link(s) of your Deliveroo store(s) you wish to connect. For example: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/london/clapham/camile-thai-clapham.
- The URL link of your Deliveroo back office when you are logged in. We will use it to obtain your Deliveroo Restaurant ID. For more details, see our FAQ: How Do I Find My Deliveroo Restaurant ID.
- The email address you logged in the Deliveroo back office and use to communicate with Deliveroo.
- The email address of your Deliveroo account manager.
- Your HubRise account and location IDs. If you don't have a HubRise Account, go to the HubRise Signup page and follow the instructions. If your restaurant called Fast Pizza is located in Baker Street, your location ID may be
Fast Pizza Baker Street z6q31-0.
We will then contact Deliveroo on your behalf to enable the connection. The activation typically takes less than one week.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deliveroo Bridge connects to HubRise at the location level. For more information, see Locations.
To connect Deliveroo Bridge to HubRise, follow these steps.
- Log in to your HubRise account.
- Select the location you want to connect from the dropdown menu.
- Select CONNECTIONS, then View available apps.
- Select Deliveroo from the list of apps.
- Click Connect.
- Click Allow to grant Deliveroo Bridge permission to access the location of your restaurant registered in HubRise. For accounts with multiple locations, expand the Choose location section to select the correct one first, and then click Allow.
- A new page asks you to provide your Deliveroo Restaurant ID. Enter the ID, then click Save to complete the connection process.
After connecting the bridge, you need to configure a few parameters on the Configuration page to send orders correctly to your EPOS.
If you use Deliveroo with an EPOS, you need to map all the products in your Deliveroo menu to their corresponding ref codes. This ensures that your EPOS can identify every item correctly.
To learn how to map ref codes on Deliveroo, see Map Ref Codes.
Feedback sur cette page