Deliveroo is an online delivery platform for restaurants and convenience stores. It is based in the United Kingdom but operates in 13 different countries in Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
Restaurants and convenience stores can benefit from Deliveroo's large pool of customers to grow their business and find new clients. At the same time, they can concentrate on what they do best (preparing food, selling groceries) while Deliveroo takes care of the online ordering solution and associated marketing, as well as the delivery logistics.
Deliveroo connects to your HubRise account through Deliveroo Bridge, an app developed by HubRise.
Connecting Deliveroo to HubRise allows to:
- Push Deliveroo orders to HubRise.
- Push customer information to HubRise, for orders delivered by your team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Product catalog and product availability cannot currently be synchronised, but HubRise is planning to release this feature in early 2021.
Connecting your Deliveroo online restaurant or convenience store to HubRise allows you to receive Deliveroo orders directly in your EPOS or Kitchen Display Screen also connected with HubRise. You will be able to manage Deliveroo orders alongside other orders, using your own tools. Deliveroo orders will flow through your existing setup, as all other orders already do.
To establish a connection between Deliveroo and HubRise, your restaurant must be a Deliveroo partner. You should also have a HubRise account set up.
- Category: Food Ordering Platforms
- Availability: United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait
- Website: https://deliveroo.co.uk
- Contact: email@example.com
Feedback sur cette page