Connection to HubRise
At this stage you will need to contact the App4 support team and request them to complete the steps below. It is not yet possible for users to complete the connection autonomously.
- Login to the App4 back office.
- Click HubRise Settings.
- Select the restaurant to connect and click Enable.
- Click Link to HubRise Account.
- The next steps depend on whether you already have a HubRise location for the restaurant to connect. Refer to the corresponding section below.
- If you are not logged in, HubRise will prompt for your email and password.
- App4 will then request permission to access your HubRise Location:
- If you have several locations, select the one to connect.
- Click Allow to complete the connection with HubRise.
- When the HubRise login page is presented, click No Account Yet?.
- You will be prompted to create a new Account and Location. The Account Name is your brand name. The Location Name identifies the physical store: it should be the city or street where the restaurant is. For more information, see Create an Account on HubRise and Create a Location on HubRise.
- App4 will require permission to access your new HubRise Location. When prompted, click Allow to complete the connection.
Feedback sur cette page