foodpanda is an online ordering and food delivery platform part of the Delivery Hero network. It is present in several countries in Asia, and in Bulgaria and Romania in Europe.
Restaurants can benefit from foodpanda's large pool of customers to grow their business and find new clients. At the same time, they can concentrate on what they do best (preparing food) while letting foodpanda take care of the logistics of food delivery.
foodpanda connects to your HubRise account through foodpanda Bridge, an app developed by HubRise.
Connecting foodpanda to HubRise allows to:
- Push foodpanda orders to HubRise.
- Push customer information to HubRise.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Product catalog and product availability cannot currently be synchronised, but HubRise is planning to release this feature in early 2021.
Connecting your foodpanda online restaurant or convenience store to HubRise allows you to receive foodpanda orders directly in your EPOS or Kitchen Display Screen also connected with HubRise. You will be able to manage foodpanda orders alongside other orders, using your own tools. foodpanda orders will flow through your existing setup, as all other orders already do.
To establish a connection between foodpanda and HubRise, your restaurant must be a foodpanda partner. You should also have a HubRise account set up.
- Category: Online ordering and food delivery
- Availability: Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Romania,
- Website: https://foodpanda.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback sur cette page