How Do I Create a User Profile for Another Person?
There are many reasons for creating user profiles for other people:
- You want to grant your staff access to the HubRise Account.
- You provide software support for your customers, and want to create their user profiles to save them time.
To create a user profile for another person:
- If you are already logged in to HubRise, log out.
- Access the HubRise registration page.
- Enter the name, email, and password for the new user.
- To prompt the user to enter their own secure password, go to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address for the new user and click Reset Password. The user will receive an email with instructions on entering their own password.
- Logout as the newly created user, then login as your actual user profile.
Feedback on this page