- HubRise User Guide
- How Do I Create a User Profile for Another Person?
How Do I Create a User Profile for Another Person?
There are many reasons for creating user profiles for other people:
- You want to grant your staff access to the HubRise Account.
- You provide software support for your customers, and want to create their user profiles to ease the process and save them time.
To create a user profile for another person:
- If you are already logged in to HubRise, log out or open a browser in incognito mode.
- Access the HubRise registration page.
- Enter the User details and click on Create account.
- Click on Create account.
- To prompt the user to enter their own secure password, go to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address for the new user and click Reset Password. The user will receive an email with instructions on entering their own password.
- Logout as the newly created user, then login as your actual user profile.
Once the new user profile is created, you can give this new user permission to an Account or Location. For more information on granting permissions, see Add a User.
Feedback on this page