- Store Factory
IMPORTANT NOTE: Full documentation of this integration will be available soon.
Store Factory is an online ordering solution for restaurateurs and merchants.
Store Factory can be used to create a professional e-commerce website optimised for click & collect and delivery workflows. It offers the following features:
- Customisable homepage and shopping cart.
- Product sheets with options, multiple product views, associated products, recommendations for friends, and dynamic pricing depending on selected options.
- Free text information pages.
- Customer accounts.
- Stock management.
- Delivery time management.
Store Factory operates on the French market.
Once connected to HubRise, Store Factory can be used to:
- Push orders into HubRise, including order status.
- Push customer information into HubRise.
- Pull the menu from a HubRise catalog.
Store Factory can be connected to HubRise via the Store Factory support line.
By connecting Store Factory to HubRise, your online ordering solution can communicate with your other everyday applications. You can push online orders to your EPOS, your connected printer, your kitchen display screen or your inventory management solution.
Thanks to HubRise, you can synchronise your menu, your customer information and your orders with your EPOS solution, your online ordering solution, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management solutions or delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing) solutions, business intelligence, stock management and customer loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications is constantly increasing. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
You must have a Store Factory account to establish a connection between Store Factory and HubRise.