LivePepper is an online ordering solution for home delivery and takeaway restaurants.
LivePepper clients are mainly located in France and the UK, but the system operates in multiple international markets in the Americas, mainland Europe, North Africa, Middle East and South Asia. LivePepper can easily be localised for the international market.
LivePepper can create a full website including static marketing pages and online ordering. Restaurants can also incorporate LivePepper's online ordering module into an existing marketing website. LivePepper websites can be customised from a template, or designed from scratch and tailored to the restaurant specifications.
LivePepper comes with a rich palette of features and can answer the needs of the most demanding restaurants and international franchises.
Restaurant managers have complete control over their LivePepper website. They can make changes to their menu, set up promotions, set business hours and vacation periods, delivery times, or other settings to best fit their needs. Data can be exported for analysis.
Connecting LivePepper to HubRise allows LivePepper to:
- Push orders into HubRise.
- Pull order status from HubRise into LivePepper.
- Push customer information into HubRise, including customer loyalty information.
- Pull customer information from HubRise, including customer loyalty information.
- Pull the catalog from HubRise.
- Push the menu into a HubRise catalog.
LivePepper can be connected to HubRise for your website and other apps you use every day to work as a cohesive whole. It could be your EPOS, your customer loyalty management systems, the Kitchen Display Screen you use, or your preferred marketing solution. Connecting with HubRise allows you to sync your menu, your customer and order information. For more information on HubRise, see the HubRise User Guide.
To establish a connection between LivePepper and HubRise, you must have an existing LivePepper online ordering website. A test site can be created from the LivePepper website. Connecting it with HubRise is easy. A HubRise user profile and account can be created directly from the LivePepper back office.
- Category: Online ordering for restaurants
- Availability: Worldwide
- Price range: €69-€109 / month
- Website: https://www.livepepper.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 4 92 38 09 82
Feedback on this page