LivePepper is an online ordering solution and a mobile ordering app for home delivery and takeaway restaurants. LivePepper also helps restaurants organise, manage and dispatch inbound orders.
LivePepper clients are mainly located in France and the UK, but the system operates in multiple international markets in the Americas, mainland Europe, North Africa, Middle East and South Asia. LivePepper can easily be localised for the international market.
Designed for both independent restaurants and franchises, LivePepper comes with a rich palette of features and can answer the needs of the most demanding restaurants and international franchises. They offer marketing support too.
LivePepper can create a full website including static marketing pages and online ordering. Restaurants can also incorporate LivePepper's online ordering module into an existing marketing website. LivePepper websites can be customised from a template, or designed from scratch and tailored to the restaurant's graphical charter and specifications.
Restaurant managers have complete control over their LivePepper website. From the back office they can:
- Make changes to the marketing website copy and assets.
- Create and update the online menu, with product customisation and limit on toppings.
- Set up promotions, loyalty and a referral program.
- Change business hours and vacation periods.
- Configure available delivery methods, times and areas as well as preparation time and charges.
- See statistics on a dashboard or export data for external analysis.
- Add new payment methods.
- Change many other settings to best fit their needs.
Finally, customers can contract LivePepper to manually populate their catalog's ref codes by contacting their LivePepper support representative.
Connecting LivePepper to HubRise allows LivePepper to:
- Push orders into HubRise, including order status.
- Pull orders from HubRise, including order status.
- Push customer information into HubRise, including loyalty.
- Pull customer information from HubRise, including loyalty.
- Push the menu into a HubRise catalog.
- Pull the menu from a HubRise catalog.
- Synchronise final delivery time with HubRise.
LivePepper can be connected to HubRise from the LivePepper back office.
Connecting LivePepper to HubRise allows your online ordering solution to communicate with other applications you use every day. Send online orders to your EPOS, to an autonomous printer, a Kitchen Display screen or to your inventory management solution. Synchronise loyalty points and emailing lists. Pull food delivery platforms orders into LivePepper to manage all your online orders in the same user interface.
Via HubRise, synchronise your menu, your customer and order information with your EPOS, online ordering, food delivery platforms (including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat), delivery management, delivery services, eMarketing (SMS/emailing), business intelligence, stock management, loyalty systems, and more. The number of compatible applications increases every month. To see which apps you can connect, see our Apps page.
To establish a connection between LivePepper and HubRise, you must have a LivePepper online ordering website. A test site can be created from the LivePepper website.
- Availability: Worldwide
- Category: Online Ordering
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 4 92 38 09 82
- Price range: €69-€109 / month
- Website: https://www.livepepper.com