Aquila CMS allows businesses to:
- Manage products with corresponding images for online sales.
- Customise the appearance and branding of their ecommerce site.
- Enable new features through plugins.
- Track customers and their reviews to enhance service.
NextSourcia offers Aquila CMS as a hosted version, or as open source software that companies can install and manage themselves. New features can be added through licensed plugins, letting you tweak Aquila to best match your company's needs.
To establish a connection between Aquila and HubRise, you must have an existing Aquila CMS account, and the HubRise connection module installed by NextSourcia.
The HubRise connection module makes connecting HubRise easy. Aquila can connect to an existing or new HubRise Account.
Connecting Aquila CMS to HubRise allows the online ordering solution to:
- Push orders into HubRise.
- Push customer information into HubRise.
- Pull the menu from a HubRise catalog.
Aquila CMS can be connected to HubRise from Aquila CMS back office.
Connecting your Aquila site to HubRise provides an omnichannel advantage to your business. Customer information can be transferred to marketing and loyalty apps, orders submitted to the EPOS of your choice.
The connection between Aquila and HubRise synchronises customer information between the two systems. Product information can be pulled from HubRise and used to create new products in Aquila, or update product prices and names. Orders made in Aquila are pushed to HubRise. For more information, see the HubRise Overview.
To establish a connection between Aquila CMS and HubRise, you must have an Aquila CMS website and purchase the HubRise connection module.
- Availability: France
- Category: Online ordering
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.aquila-cms.com/
Feedback on this page